1 | DO I NEED TO CHARGE MY DEVICE FULLY BEFORE MY FIRST USE?
Yes, please fully charge your device before your first use. When the device is charging the LED will pulsate with a blue glow. When fully charged, the LED will turn off.
2 | WHAT DOES MY DEVICE COME WITH?
- Starlight™ Device
- Retaining Ring (Silver or Gold)
- USB Wall Charger
- Device Stand
3 | HOW DO I USE MY DEVICE?
1. Choose Cleansing Massage Mode
- Use the gentle silicone brush to cleanse, purify, and massage your face
2. Choose Day or Night mode over your face mask or serums
- Thermal healing to soothe, open your pores, deeply infuse your face mask and serums in less time, and boost circulation oxygenating your skin
- Ultrasonic facial massage
- Cryotherapy to close your pores and seal in moisture, awaken, depuff, and refresh your skin
- Red and blue light therapy to brighten, stimulate collagen growth, reduce acne, fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes
3. You can easily increase or decrease massage intensity and temperature
4 | WHAT DO I USE WITH MY DEVICE?
You can use your Starlight™ to deeply infuse the active ingredients in less time. You'll be left with smooth, supple, healthy glowing skin.
1. Over your facial mask and serums
2. Insert a serum pad over the facial plate and secure it with the retaining ring
*Serum Pad Optional
5 | WHAT IS A SERUM PAD?
A thin round pad infused with active ingredients or serums. Also known as a facial pad, much like a face mask, but circular.
6 | IS MY DEVICE WATERPROOF?
Yes! It is absolutely waterproof. You can shower and use your device in the tub for sparkling clean feels.
7 | HOW DO I CLEAN MY DEVICE?
Wash the surface with soap and warm water and pat dry with a lint-free towel or cloth. Allow it to air-dry. Do not clean your device with alcohol, petroleum, or acetone. Avoid direct sunlight and do not expose your device to extreme heat or boiling water.
8 | CAN I USE OTHER CHARGERS WITH MY DEVICE?
It is best to use the charger you received. Attempting to use other chargers may affect your battery.
9 | IS THE SILICONE BRUSH SAFE FOR MY SKIN?
Yes, silicone is more hygienic than nylon bristles. Silicone is non-porous and resist bacteria build-up. It's gentle and with the ultrasonic vibrations, the easiest way to cleanse the face and body. There's no comparison and is the safest cleanliest way to get that fresh clean feel.
- FDA approved grade silicone
- Gentle for sensitive skin
10 | PRECAUTIONS
Always do what feels comfortable! Do not use over open wounds, temperature sensitive skin, and sun burns. Use with your own discretion :)
Do not use clay based facial cleansers, silicone-soluble or granular cleansers, exfoliators or scrubs with your silicone brush.